The Complete Guide and Resource for Grade 12
What’s so special about this resource?
Many learners find studying Shakespeare tough and this comprehensive resource has been written with this reality in mind. It not only features a guide to Shakespearean language, the text of the play has been annotated to help learners grasp its meaning as well. Particular attention has also been paid to bringing both 16th (Shakespeare’s time) and 15th Century (when the play is set) England to life.
Divided into accessible, digestible sections, the content is fresh and engaging, including, for example, numerous quirky, interesting and fun facts. Act-based learning has also been incorporated to ensure learners build a solid foundation of knowledge by methodically working through the play act-by-act.
|This comprehensive resource includes:
- full text of the play
- extensive introduction to Shakespeare and the Elizabethan era
- guide to Shakespearean language
- detailed historical and literary backgrounds
- accessible summaries
- rich literary analyses
- comprehensive essay section, including guidelines and annotated examples
- diverse content-related questions (short, contextual and essay questions)
- challenging enrichment tasks
- accompanying suggested answers disc
Want to know more?
>> Download a free sample [2.7 MB, pdf document]
>> View this resource’s Table of Contents
Three easy ways to order this resource:
Call us on +27 (0)11 786-6702
Fax your Order Form to +27 (0)86 612-4437